Wipro WILP Work Integrated Learning Program for 2022 and 2023 Batch pass outs
Wipro has again announced Wipro WIPL Program 2022, Wipro WIPL is Work Integrated Learning Program. This is a great opportunity for Graduates to start their Technical Career with Wipro.
Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro WILP Work Integrated Learning Program 2022
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Complete Description About This Program
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of the Assessment Stage.
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period from the previous assessment
- Admission to M. Tech degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
Period: (INR Per Month)
- 1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
- 2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 + 533 (ESI)
- 3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year: 23,000
Post the completion of the program, the designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 P.A onwards depending on performance.
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months.
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
How to Apply
Free Resources and preparation material for Wipro WILP: Click Here
How To Transform Career From Non Tech Background to a Tech or Coding Career: Read Complete Article Here
More Ongoing Jobs For You
- Wipro Stepup Hiring program is open for Non Tech Graduates Apply Here
- Groww Hiring For Multiple Roles Freshers Apply Now
- Toppr Hiring Freshers for Work From Home Jobs
- Amazon Hiring for 10+21/Any Graduates Freshers
- Vedantu Hiring Any Graduates Freshers Apply Now
- Shipping and Delivery Support Associate Apply Here
- Wipro Elite NLTH Is Going on Apply Now
- Amazon Hiring Language knowledge holder like Hindi, English, Gujarati Apply
- TCS Latest NINJA and DIGITAL Hiring Apply Here Now
- Accenture off campus for ASE and Any Graduate Roles
- Testbook Remote Freelance job opportunity Anyone can apply Here
- Wipro Hiring any graduates apply here
- Infosys Hiring Any Graduates Apply Here
- Axis bank hiring graduates freshers
- Infosys Hiring for Diploma/BE/BTech/MTech/BSc/BCA Graduates
- MPhasis hiring technical support engineer any graduates
- ICICI latest Hiring for Any Graduates
- Deloitte Hiring for Any Graduates
- Amazon VCS Hiring
Find More Jobs From These Categories
- 2021 Batch Jobs
- Any Graduate Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Bcom. bba
- Excel Jobs
- free course
- Free Resources
- HCL Jobs
- Interview Questions Answers
- Non-Tech Jobs
- Off Campus 2022 Batch
- Part Time Job
- Work From Home Freshers Jobs