Mphasis has posted a new jobs post to hire candidate for the position of Technical Support Engineer for their Bangalore location. In this they are required some good communication skills and support skills and computer skills, if you find yourself good to apply in this particular job at Mphasis.
Mphasis Hiring for Technical Support Engineer for Bangalore location
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
Responsibilities and Detailed Requirements
1) Any Graduate fresher/UG with Technical Voice BPO Exp
2) Troubleshooting mainly related to desktop/OS, Custom and COTS applications, Exchange related, End devices, VPN, VOIP and share point as per guidelines in the knowledgebase
3) Remote desktop troubleshooting. Escalate complex incidents
4) Excellent Communication skills
5)Flexibility to deal with operational needs
7) Passport Mandatory
5) US shifts and rotational offs.
What are duties of a Technical support Engineer
A Technical Support Engineer will research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues in an accurate and timely manner. You will be responsible for working with different systems, software, and hardware and follow standard procedures to escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal departments.
How to Apply
More Jobs For You
Find More Jobs From These Categories