Wipro has released STEPUP People Ambassador 2023. This is a Three year program offered to Non-Engineering Candidates from Graduation Batch 2020, 2021, 2022, where selected candidates will go through this training and will explore careers in the field of Talent Acquisition/ HR/ WMG (Workforce Management).
Wipro Will also sponsor a Pursue an Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (EPGDBM) with a prestigious management institution while getting professional experience within specialized functions, like HR/ TA/ WMG at Wipro.
Wipro STEPUP People Ambassador 2023
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro from July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Complete Details of Wipro Program
- Graduation in BBM/ BBA/ B. Com – (General and Allied Branches)/ BA(Economics)/ BSc (Economics)/ BA(Psychology)/ BMS with 60% or 6.0 CGPA or its equivalent
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education for their degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Compensation per annum
- First academic year: INR 2.5 lakhs
- Second academic year: INR 3.5 lakhs
- Third academic year: INR 5.0 lakhs
Job location: Bangalore/Kochi/Chennai.
Service AgreementThe agreement period is 36 months from the joining date. The candidate will be liable to pay a sum of INR 1,40,000 on a pro-rata basis if he/she leaves the organization before 36 months for breaching the service agreement.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How To Apply
Best and Free Resources To Prepare For Aptitude: Click Here
More Ongoing Jobs For You
Find More Jobs From These Categories