WORK FROM HOME JOB IN AMAZON | KYC SUPPORT JOB | DOCUMENT VERIFICATION JOB FOR FRESHERS
Here is a new work from home opportunity for Any Graduates. This opportunity is coming from Amazon the great Ecommerce platform of the world. Amazon is hiring candidate for multiple locations for the single profile called KYC Support, We will discuss all the locations and eligibility criteria’s in this post.
Amazon Recruitment drive for KYC Support position
What VIRTUAL JOB AT AMAZON
An Amazon Customer Service Associate is a critical part of our mission to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist customers in expediting orders and correcting post-sales problems.
Associates communicate with customers primarily through mail, chat and phone, can be hired for any skill set as per the requirement and utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions in a fun and fast-paced environment.
Details of Amazon Hiring
Position: KYC Support
Locations: Bangalore / Work From Home
Qualifications Required: Minimum qualification is Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Job Type: Virtual
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Carry out customer KYC verification process as per defined SOP.
- Responsible for ensuring KYC checks and completing enhanced Due Diligence.
- Perform necessary checks and report potential fraud customers.
- Constantly review the process and identify areas of improvement to ensure 0% defect rate.
- Exhibit highest standards of customer service.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing & submission of KYC requests.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information
- Fresher or graduate with 0-2 yrs. of experience of handling operations in a customer facing environment
- Applicant should have strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical ability and attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong self-motivation, professional composure and attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Positive team player eager to support teammates to resolve customer concerns.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflows.
- Ability to work an assigned schedule that falls within our operating hours is required and expected. Available shifts may include days, afternoons and evenings and typically include one or both weekend days. Schedules may change throughout the duration of your employment.
How To Apply
More Latest Jobs For You
Mphasis Hiring Trainee Customer Support Officer
Wipro Hiring any graduates for Product specialist position
HP Recruitment drive to hire candidates for College Interns
Join Telegram for Study Material | More Jobs | Free Courses
Find More Jobs From These Categories
- 2021 Batch Jobs
- Any Graduate Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Bcom. bba
- Excel Jobs
- free course
- Free Resources
- HCL Jobs
- Interview Questions Answers
- Non-Tech Jobs
- Off Campus 2022 Batch
- Part Time Job
- Work From Home Freshers Jobs