IBM Hiring Practitioner Finance and Administration Delivery Position
Hey friends, IBM has posted a new job post on their official career portal, this job is for Bachelor degree holder who is skilled about finance and want to start their career with an MNC along with their relevant field. We are going to discuss all the important details about his jobs for Any Graduates Freshers.
IBM Hiring Practitioner Finance and Administration Delivery Position 2022
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 171 countries.
Details About IBM Hiring
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Position Type: Entry Level
Employment Type: Full-Time
Contract Type: Regular
Company: IBM India Private Limited
Travel Required: No Travel
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
- Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in Finance and Accounting
- Ability to manage order fulfilment, Collecting and applying Cash payments
- Experience to identify duplicate records in the Vendor Invoice receipt, verify and process the invoice accurately and in timely manner
- Knowledge to match Invoices and identify errors and resolve exceptions, prioritize invoices and reduce aging of invoice
- Be part of a team that are Compliant to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval
- Experience in handling manual and automatic payment requests along with verification and payment run proposal
- Solid understanding of Process Travel and Expense (T/E) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution, recovery and vendor statement reconciliations
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Working knowledge of basic accounting and various accounting principles.
- Ability to detect duplicate and or error records and take appropriate actions.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and familiar with Accounting terminologies
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Comprehend and process data, handle order fulfilment, collect and apply cash payments
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
How to Apply
More Jobs For You
- Mindtree Hiring Bsc and BCA Graduates
- Hexaware hiring for Bsc and BCA Graduates
- MPhasis hiring technical support engineer any graduates
- ICICI latest Hiring for Any Graduates
- TCS Atlas Hiring 2022
- GenC Programmer Trainee Off Campus IT PT 2019 2020 2021 Batch
- Deloitte Hiring for Any Graduates
- Cognizant is hiring for 2 profiles
- HP Tech Support Intern Hiring
- Accenture Hiring Graduates
- Amazon VCS Hiring
Find More Jobs From These Categories
- 2021 Batch Jobs
- Any Graduate Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Bcom. bba
- Excel Jobs
- free course
- Free Resources
- HCL Jobs
- Interview Questions Answers
- Non-Tech Jobs
- Off Campus 2022 Batch
- Part Time Job
- Work From Home Freshers Jobs