ACCENTURE BULK HIRING STARTED FOR FRESHERS | BULK HIRING ANNOUNCED BY ACCENTURE | APPLY NOW
Accenture is actively growing their team, therefor this time they again launched one hiring on the Naukri platform. This job is for any graduates with certain skills which we have discussed in the post, We have also posted some more Accenture Freshers Hiring you can also check those jobs also, lets see this job details..
Accenture hiring for fresher any graduates Customer Service Associate
Accenture plc is an Ireland-based multinational professional services company that specializes in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $50.53 billion in 2021.
Details Of Accenture Customer Service Associate Freshers Hiring
Role: Customer Service Associate Freshers
Qualification Required: Any Graduates
1. Serve as a key resource for information on specific type of finance related queries, processes and procedures (e.g., Payments, Tax etc.)
2. Remain updated with latest Process related updates.
3. Continuously improve call handling skills, systems knowledge, and communications skills
4. Perform any projects/activities assigned by the Team Lead / Manager
Problem Solving/ Decision Making:
1. Field both basic and complex employee inquiries and follow protocol to reach necessary and appropriate resolutions
2. Understand what questions / situations need to be escalated to Team lead to proactively flag off any escalation.
3. Think creatively and make innovative suggestions that improve operational efficiency, effectiveness, internal controls or customer service.
4. Assist execution and implementation of process improvements in the CRM team in consultation with Team Lead
5. Make recommendations to improve/update CRM Knowledge Repository, other Accenture systems, CRM process etc based on analysis of calls received from employees.
1. Provides clients with accurate and useful guidance on T&E related queries.
2. Identifies gaps in knowledge repositories and bridges the same by proactively seeking information from the respective stakeholders
3. Understands the expectations of customers and delivers service that meets or exceeds customer’s needs within policy guidelines; identifies and escalates issues that impact the delivery of quality service
4. Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on professionalism, tact and diplomacy
5. Exhibits a positive can-do attitude and approach to responsibilities; meets new challenges and changes with an open mind; demonstrates commitment to the job
6. Works effectively with others within work team and department; contributes to an environment that promotes effective teamwork and collaboration
7. Adapts existing processes to new conditions and modifies processes to make them more effective, without harming the linkages between different process steps
How To Apply
How To Transform Career From Non Tech Background to a Tech or Coding Career: Read Complete Article Here
More Ongoing jobs for Freshers
- Axis bank hiring graduates freshers
- Cognizant hiring for 3 year and 4 year graduates 2022 passouts
- Infosys Hiring SP and DSP Profiles
- Infosys Hiring for Diploma/BE/BTech/MTech/BSc/BCA Graduates
- Mindtree Hiring Bsc and BCA Graduates
- Hexaware hiring for Bsc and BCA Graduates
- MPhasis hiring technical support engineer any graduates
- ICICI latest Hiring for Any Graduates
- TCS Atlas Hiring 2022
- GenC Programmer Trainee Off Campus IT PT 2019 2020 2021 Batch
- Deloitte Hiring for Any Graduates
- Cognizant is hiring for 2 profiles
- HP Tech Support Intern Hiring
- Accenture Hiring Graduates
- Amazon VCS Hiring
Find More Jobs From These Categories
- 2021 Batch Jobs
- Any Graduate Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Bcom. bba
- Excel Jobs
- free course
- Free Resources
- HCL Jobs
- Interview Questions Answers
- Non-Tech Jobs
- Off Campus 2022 Batch
- Part Time Job
- Work From Home Freshers Jobs