Hey Friends, Amazon is hiring graduates for this RCO Investigation Specialist Hindi profile with good salary package. Most of these jobs requires good communication skills and some requires excel knowledge as well. If you are an experienced person in the field of Customer support, Then this can be a great job for you.
Amazon Hiring RCO Investigation Specialist Hindi for Any Graduates
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon Hiring Details
Company: Amazon India
Position: RCO Investigation Specialist – Hindi
Basic Qualification Required: Proficient in Hindi and English (reading, listening and writing) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses with any Degree / 10 / 10 +2.
Shifts: Rotational (it is a 24*7 shift environment and shifts are rotational, changes every 3-4 months’)
Weekly Off: Rotational two consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off. The off days may change every 3-4 months) .
- Proficient in Hindi and English (reading, listening and writing) with an ability to compose grammatically correct, concise and accurate written responses
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers.
- Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Team player – capable of learning and sharing knowledge in a global team environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing priority.
- Previous work experience in a customer service/retail environment supporting Hindi-speaking customers
- Knowledge of or experience in a fraud/risk management environment
- Experience in insurance, finance, data analysis, research, translation or training with English as the language is a distinct advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Passionate commitment to Amazon’s emergence as the world’s most customer-centric company.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented.
- Positive, results oriented attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Key job responsibilities
- Review legitimacy and accuracy of submitted documents by sellers and respond back on the case if needed
- Evaluate personal and business information from Sellers and verifying the information with reliable internal and external sources
- Work efficiently on portals and tools provided by Amazon on this role
- Maintain high ethics and integrity with respect to critical data
- Assess collected information about new Sellers in order to on board them to sell on Amazon marketplace
- Implement checks before launch, validate the details and shift out bad actors early on and prevent them from entering the system.
- Communicate effectively via email with our customer base – third party sellers who want to sell on Amazon in its various marketplaces.
- Minimize the damage to overall customer experience on Amazon platform through document validation
- Reduce avoidable friction for legitimate sellers and keep updated on Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and other policies
- Flexibility to be trained for additional business-related skills and/or work types
- Flexibility with working hours and work on weekends and holidays as part of your normal 5-day shift.
- Take appropriate action to identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends.
- Consistently achieve/exceed weekly productivity and quality standards.
- Participate in ad hoc projects/assignments as necessary.
How to Apply
More Jobs For Freshers
Find More Jobs From These Categories