Deloitte frequently hires Any Graduates for multiple position with good salary packages and Benefits. This time we have again come up with same kind of opportunity for freshers any graduates. This job post has Open for Post HUMAN CAPITAL- Health Actuarial, so do read this post properly and carefully for important information.
Deloitte Recruitment for both freshers and Experience Human Capital profile
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
The Human Capital Offering Portfolio focuses on helping organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Centered on five core issues, this Portfolio signifies to the market that we see Human Capital as a topic critical to the C-Suite.
As we go-to-market we will show our clients that we serve more than HR organizations – from the CEO to CFO, Risk Manager to Business Unit leader—and that we deliver on our issues and help create value for our clients.
Details of Deloitte Human Capital Hiring
Qualification Required: Graduation/Post Graduation with mathematics/statistics or any subject with sizeable mathematical content.
Profile: HUMAN CAPITAL- Health Actuarial
Experience: Freshers or Relevant Experience
What you will do
- The consultant or business analyst will assist in performing actuarial calculations to validate various actuarial results such as reserves and Medicaid rates
- Develop actuarially sound rates for various Medicaid products
- Align provider contracting strategy with rating trends
- Perform analysis to help our clients reduce the health cost and improve their performance
- Price alternative plan designs and define product strategy
- Work with the team to develop actuarial models and calculate ROI for medical management and other health plan initiatives
- Prepare and review claims reserves in support of Deloitte & Touché audits of health care liabilities
- Oversee, prepare, and perform analyses for rate filings, including bid preparations
- Assist in training and supervision of staff
- Conduct other health actuarial consulting activities, as required.
- Graduation/Post Graduation with mathematics/statistics or any subject with sizeable mathematical content
- Pursuing actuarial exams
- Fresher/Min 1 year of actuarial work experience in the US health care domain
- Able to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to program using SQL
- Extensive experience of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Prior experience training/reviewing work of entry level actuarial analysts
- Well organized with the ability to handle several projects/clients simultaneously
- Strong work ethics with a commitment to client service excellence
- Ability to actively contribute in the team, with various backgrounds, in a dynamic, complex and fast-paced environment.
How To Apply
More Ongoing jobs for Freshers
Find More Jobs From These Categories