Analyst – Marketing – Relationship Program
- Any Graduate can apply
- Any bachelor degree
- Fresher or 1 to 2 years of experience in Campaign Management, Email Marketing and data administration
- Any Stream
- Freshers can apply
- MS Office (Moderate/advanced MS Excel/ Power Point/ Word)
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Supporting the business in coordinating across multiple teams to implement events and campaigns for strategic clients, service lines, geographies, and industry groups across Australia.
- Liaise with MCBD/Personal Assistants (PA)/Partners/Sponsors and other stakeholders as required
- Update event lists, compile and maintaining mailing lists and carry out administration requirements on Salesforce/Eloqua.
- Create soft copy event invitations and work with MCBD/PA/Partner/Sponsors to ensure the quality and timely output of marketing collateral.
- Provide regular updates on activities to Project Sponsors, Partners and other relevant internal clients.
- Perform Eloqua and Salesforce duties (timely and to agreed brief)Providing appropriate suggestions/advise to the stakeholders for the success of the campaign.
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION
PACKAGE – ₹4,20,000LPA PACKAGE