GenC Programmer Trainee
- 2021 batch of BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics. PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 50% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals Only
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Requirement analysis, high level design, minor coding changes, unit testing, documentation and closure
- Use tools and techniques for automation of Unit Testing /develop Stub Programs to minimize defect leakage in ST/UAT
- Independently resolve technical issues in a programming language or environment
- Understand the industry business model and its role in the overall scheme of things
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology, and aptitude to be a learning champion
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
- Inclined to self-learn adjacent technologies and contribute to a strong peer learning network
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION
PACKAGE – INR 252,000.00 per Annum
Last Date to apply – 23rd June 2021 (12:00 AM)