Technical Support- Associate Analyst
- Any Graduate can apply
- Any bachelor degree
- Any post graduate
- Any Stream
- Freshers can apply
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, analytical skills.
- Easily grasp and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2010, 2013 including Outlook.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of Operating Systems like Windows 10 and MacOS.
- Knowledge of network and internet.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Knowledge on Active Directory such password reset, Account management, Mailbox and DL management.
- Good to have experience in working on MS Teams, One Note and One Drive for Business, knowledge of Windows Azure functionality for Mobile Device Management will be added advantage
- Should have Knowledge on Microsoft Skype for Business technologies to setup Skype meeting Ad-hoc or planned.
- Exceptional knowledge of performance optimization of Windows laptops, including reconfiguration, maintenance and/or upgrades
- Should possess most updated Knowledge Smartphone OS such as Android and iOS, Email sync on PDA, Hotspot configuration and troubleshooting
- Should provide technical resolution or troubleshooting to the Customers for laptop, printer, MFD and other hardware peripherals
- Good Knowledge of Networking and Internet connectivity issues for desktop & portable systems is a must
- All applicants must be flexible to work in a 24/7 schedule with split shifts, split week offs and weekend working
- Should be extremely flexible to support our customers from multiple time zones
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION