DELL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Any Graduate or Post Graduate can apply
- Fresher can apply
- Experienced less than 1 year can apply.
- Anyone can apply with programming skills
- Entry level position requiring basic knowledge of programming languages, operating systems and Virtualization
- Debugging skills for simple programs using either written or verbal design specifications
- A good understanding of hardware and software interactions
- First-hand experience with server, storage, networking and client technologies
- Insight into software architectures and applications
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, test and integrate code for new or existing software while following source code revision control
- Troubleshoot software reliability and performance issues.
- Review requirements, specifications and designs, developing and implementing tests for product quality and performance assurance.
- Assist with the development and review of (technical) end user documentation.
- Drive idea generation for new software products or for the next version of an existing product.
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION