- Bachelor’s degree.
- 0 – 2 two years of experience in a contact center or equivalent.
- Ability to work any shift including: nights, weekends and holidays.
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous and fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work virtually in a “work from home” environment.
- High attention to detail.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform data collection tasks related to an Amazon device, application, or service.
- Execute tasks assigned to you on a daily basis by adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and predefined guidelines.
- Participate in process improvement to increase the quality, efficiency, and accuracy of your team’s processes.
- Partner with your team manager when your work is delayed or blocked due to technical issues.
- Report issues with tools and software to the development team when necessary.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION
PACKAGE – ₹2,16,907 per year
Work Location- Uttar Pradesh