Digital Workspace Service Desk 2021
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics Only
- No MBA
- 2021 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION