Programmer Analyst Trainee
- Graduation in Science/ Engineering
- Freshers are eligible
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals Only
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the functional aspects of the clients’ requirement
- Raise clarifications/ issues/ concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Adhere to schedules/ timelines
- Maintain effective working relationships (interpersonal) with team members and supervisors
- Adhere to organization policies and procedures
- Participate in project and organization initiatives led by the delivery leadership
- Ensure appropriate classification and prioritization of tasks
- Comply with the defined process during task execution
- Provide periodic task level updates as required
- Assist in creating documentations about client-specific applications, project-specific processes, and workflows
- Create application-specific reports, e.g., SLA KPI reports, performance aspects: number of transactions processed per day, number of successful transactions, etc.
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION