TRON Associate – AVOC – Bangalore
- Any Bachelor Discipline can apply.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
- Freshers can apply
- Strong written and communication skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams, or managers, according to the defined processes and standards.
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in a live environment. Analyze and detect exceptions.
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines.
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall be using.
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION
PACKAGE – ₹1,89,489 – ₹3,68,410
Work Location- Work From Home (Bangalore)