Amazon Off Campus Drive for Seller Support Associate Position
Amazon has posted a recruitment on their career portal to hire Graduates for the profile of Seller Support Associate Position. This is a great opportunity for those who have done their graduation and what to persue their career with The Technolgy Gaint Amazon. Do read this post carefully to get complete details of this post.
Amazon hiring graduates for Seller Support Associate Position
About the Seller Support Role
The Seller Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Seller Support Associate will be responsible for providing timely and accurate operational support to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
A Seller Support Associate is expected to address chronic system issues, provide process improvements, develop internal documentation, and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Details about The Job
Qualification: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers).
Position: Seller Support Associate
Type of Employment: Full Time
- The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction coupled with proactive problem solving and provides exceptional support to sellers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
- Basic Qualifications
- Education: Bachelor Degree in any discipline with 0-4 years of experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Shifts:The job involves working in a 24/7 environment including night shifts and the shifts are decided based on the business requirement.
- Weekly Off: Rotational two- consecutive day off (it is a 5-day working week with 2 consecutive days off.
- During the first four months (Training & Transition) no unplanned leaves are allowed.
How to Apply
- ·Education: Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech and MBA Freshers)
- Language: English
- Experience within a customer service environment preferred. Desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail.
- Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency for contact response time in the face of variable workflow.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
Also See These Categories jobs
- 2021 Batch Jobs
- Any Graduate Jobs
- Bank Jobs
- Bcom. bba
- Excel Jobs
- free course
- Free Resources
- HCL Jobs
- Interview Questions Answers
- Non-Tech Jobs
- Off Campus 2022 Batch
- Part Time Job
- Work From Home Freshers Jobs