New Associate-Workforce Services
- Any graduate can apply.
- No standing Backlogs in current education
- Freshers can apply
- less than 1 year of experience can apply.
- Minimum of 60% in 10, 12, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- Strong written and communication skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
FULL VIDEO DESCRIPTION
PACKAGE – ₹3,30,590
Work Location- Chennai